Apprenticeship Coach x 2
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Inducting learners on to the apprenticeship programme
Meeting with learners virtually to deliver training and coaching
Assessing learners through a variety of methods
Assessing products of work and providing feedback
Progress reviews and assessment planning
Delivering coaching workshops to groups of learners
- Level 5 people focused qualification e.g. Coaching/HR/Management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Delivery of training to at least level 3
- At least 3 years of apprenticeship coaching experience
The position will suit an individual with excellent organisational skills as managing own diary is essential. Punctuality and professionalism is essential as you will be working with some of the largest employers in the UK.
Travel expenses will be paid and you will be expected to travel occasionally when it is safe to do so. Usually within 1 hour but on occasion 2 hours. Currently all work will be online including training.
The position will always be home based and candidates can be flexible with regard to hours although this must generally cover office hours. Some evening work may be required occasionally for apprentices who are shift workers, and those that require evening classes.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and an extra week at Christmas
- Day off if your Birthday falls on a working day
- Employee Mental Wellbeing Programme
- Competitive Salary £30,000 - 32,000
- Flexible Working
- Travel Expenses
BePro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply please send a CV to .
Mar 16, 2021
Full time permanent