£33,000 - £37,000 per annum
- CIPD level 7 qualified and Chartered Member status
- Previous delivery and assessment of Human Resources/Learning and Development qualifications at Levels 3, 5 & 7
- Proven track record of online and face to face delivery
- Provide high quality constructive feedback
- An ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people
- Have a passion for learning
- Ability to manage a constant workload with conflicting demands to achieve timely targets
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Well organised and self-reliant
- Is personable and engaging
- Commitment to high professional and personal standards of work and of conduct
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop course material and deliver classroom-based workshops. Confident to use technology to deliver online sessions.
- Support candidates with constructive feedback and guidance to aid their progression
- Maintain regular contact with learners and deliver high quality learning and development
- Attend regular team meetings and standardisation days
- Manage your own continued professional development through undertaking relevant training and sharing of best practice
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and an extra week at Christmas
- Day off if your birthday falls on a working day
- Employee Mental Wellbeing Programme
- Competitive Salary £33,000 - £37,000
- Flexible Working
- Travel Expenses
BePro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Learners are at the centre of everything we do so we are committed to safeguarding and promoting their welfare. If applicable, the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, provide satisfactory references, and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please send a CV to or call the office in the first instance for an informal discussion on 01642 956970.
Feb 9, 2021
Home Based with occasional travel
Full time permanent