Work with BePro
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Meeting with learners virtually and in person to assess knowledge skills and behaviours through a variety of methods.
- Completing progress reviews with learners and line managers within timescales specified
- Ensuring the learning journey is on track and learning is being completed to timescales.
- Supporting the apprentice throughout the journey to the End Point Assessment
- Following all BePro’ s quality processes and procedures
- Working effectively as part of the team
- Reporting progress as and when required.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage own diary
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Willingness to learn, develop and progress.
- At least 5 years’ experience in EITHER a Management, Human Resource Management, Learning and Development, Training, Education or Coaching role
- Maths and English level 2 or equivalent
- Previous assessing experience with apprentices
- Teaching/assessor qualifications
What's in it for you?
- £32-£35k per annum
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) plus time off at Christmas
- A days holiday on your birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Additional annual leave at 2 years and 5 years service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured Wellbeing package including free counselling sessions
- Flexible remote working
- Monthly employee awards
- All working equipment provided
- Sick pay
- Opportunities for CPD
- Eye test
- Enhanced parental leave
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Full time - Permanent