Work with BePro
Digital Content Creator
£23,000 - £25,000 pa
We are looking to hire an experienced digital content creator to support the senior digital learning manager and digital strategy across the whole curriculum, helping to transform online learning to on demand, tutor supported digital learning. You will develop and create high quality digital content across our professional courses to create a portfolio of on demand learning to meet our vision of continually providing the highest quality learning experience and facilitating accessible learning anywhere at any time.
You will be responsible for:
• The development of new engaging and innovative digital learning solutions, aligned to BePro’s brand, values and vision objectives.
• Maintain and update existing online learning resources as directed by the senior digital learning manager.
• Consider end user experience to ensure the highest quality, linked directly through the Bud LMS (Learning Management System) platform.
• Achieve 100% learner satisfaction each time they access digital learning activities.
• Be committed to continuous personal development of job critical skills as agreed with the senior digital learning manager.
• Provide in house IT support.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience in design and creation of digital learning solutions – specifically Articulate 360 (Storyboard 369 & Rise 360).
• Experienced working with LMS and/or Learning experience platforms
• Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of online learning technologies
• IT and creative skillset
• Quick to learn and evaluate new technologies
• Highly organised and process driven
• Able to work at pace to meet tight deadlines
• Quality driven and self-motivated, maintaining a high standard of performance
• The ability to manage own workload, priorities and deadlines
• Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
• Work from home (with some travel to Manchester office)
• 25+ days annual leave plus bank holidays and birthday
• Competitive salary
• Continuous professional development – opportunity to study CIPD L3/L5 Diploma in Learning & Development.
• Career development opportunities.
Homebased with some travel to Manchester office