Human Resource Support Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duration: Typically 18 months
Level – Level 3
Qualifications – The apprentice will complete the CIPD Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice. Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the end-point assessment.
Our model of delivery involves face to face tutorials alongside classroom based workshops to get the most out of the learning. We are flexible in our approach and we will deliver the qualification in-house where preferred.
Human Resources Support can take a general role or become specialist. Job roles can vary although will usually entail tasks such as:
- Providing advice to managers and employees on HR issues
- Contributing to the implementation of policies
- Taking part in the interview and selection process
- Contributing to performance management processes
- Analysing HR information
As part of the apprenticeship at no extra cost, we include the CIPD Certificate or Diploma in Human Resource Practice and units covered are:
• Existing employees are eligible and there is no age limit
• The average apprentice improves productivity by £214 a week
• Grow your own talent
• Full training and support is provided by BePro
• Achieve a qualification from one of the UK's leading awarding bodies, the CIPD
• Guided learning and full support from a workplace coach
• Put your learning into practice
• Earn at least £124 per week
There are no formal entry requirements; this will be decided by each employer. If you think that an apprenticeship is right for you, please contact us to find opportunities in your area.
If you are an employer wishing to recruit a new apprentice or up-skill an existing member of staff then please call us to discuss further. You can contact us on 01642 956970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.