Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Apprenticeship Details
Duration – This apprenticeship will typically take 18 months
Level – Level 3
Qualifications – You will complete the BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment Practice and NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Recruitment. Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the end-point assessment.
Predominantly employed within the recruitment sector, the recruitment consultant’s role is to identify and secure job opportunities within client organisations. They attract candidates and successfully place them in those jobs in return for a fee. A recruitment consultant may focus on the supply of flexible workers, permanent placements or a combination of both.
Typical Units include:
- Understand Legal and Ethical Requirements in Recruitment
- Understand Sales for Recruitment
- Match and Present Candidates to Employers
- Attract Potential Candidates
Apprentices will be taught using a mixture of seminars, workshops, online materials and self-study. Assessment will take place using a variety of methods such as work-place observations, written assignments, presentations and feedback from managers.
• Existing employees are eligible and there is no age limit
• Up to 100% funding is available
• The average apprentice improves productivity by £214 a week
• Grow your own talent
• Full training and support is provided by BePro
• Achieve a qualification from one of the UK's leading awarding bodies
• Guided learning and full support from a mentor
• Earn while you learn with a wage of at least £105 a week
• Put your learning into practice
There are no formal entry requirements; this will be decided by each employer. If you think that an apprenticeship is right for you contact us to find opportunities in your area.
If you are an employer wishing to recruit a new apprentice or upskill an existing member of staff then please call us for a bespoke package suitable for your needs. You can contact us on 01642 956970 or email@example.com.