Learning and Development Consultant/Business Partner Apprenticeship
Duration – This apprenticeship will typically take between 18-24 months
Level – Level 5
Qualifications – Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this prior to the end-point assessment. As part of this apprenticeship, learners will study towards a CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Learning & Development.
This work-based qualification is aimed at experienced practitioners wishing to develop their skills in learning and development.
A Learning & Development (L&D) Consultant/Business Partner is accountable for ensuring L&D contributes to, and influences, improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisation level. They also have the commercial responsibility to align learning needs with the strategic ambitions and objectives of the business. They are agents for change, influencing key stakeholders, making decisions and recommendations on what the business can/should do in an L&D context. They are also likely to lead on any L&D-related elements of business projects. The role can be a generalist L&D or more specialist, where the focus and in-depth expertise is in a specific area such as organisation development, digital / blended learning, resourcing, or talent management.
Roles/Occupations may include: Learning and Development Consultant, Learning and Development Business Partner.
Typical units include:
Apprentices will be taught using a mixture of seminars, workshops, online materials and self-study. Assessment will take place using a variety of methods such as work-place observations, written assignments, presentations and feedback from managers and peers.
• Existing employees are eligible and there is no age limit
• Up to 100% funding is available
• The average apprentice improves productivity by £214 a week
• Grow your own talent
• Catch the school leavers and sixth form leavers to attract enthusiastic talent with fresh ideas
• Full training and support is provided by BePro
• Gain a CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Learning & Development
• Eligibility for CIPD membership
• Guided learning and full support from a mentor
• Earn while you learn with a wage of at least £105 a week
• Put your learning into practice immediately
There are no formal entry requirements; this will be decided by each employer. If you think that an apprenticeship is right for you contact us to find opportunities in your area.
If you are an employer wishing to recruit a new apprentice or upskill an existing member of staff then please call us for a bespoke package suitable for your needs. You can contact us on 01642 956970 or email@example.com.