Work with BePro
Development Coach Level 5 & 7
£33,000 - £41,000 per annum
• Meeting with learners virtually and in person to assess knowledge skills and behaviours through a variety of methods.
• Completing progress reviews with learners and line managers within timescales specified
• Supporting the apprentice throughout the journey from enrolment to End Point Assessment completion
• Ensuring the learning journey is on track and learning is being completed to timescales.
• Keeping learners engaged through industry examples and participation
• Adhering to Awarding Body requirements
• Assessing learners submitted work and providing feedback in line with stated requirements.
• Following all BePro’s quality processes and procedures
• Working effectively as part of the team
• Reporting progress as and when required.
• Industry Experience in HR or L&D - mid senior level or above
• Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent
• Flexibility and adaptable to change
• Positive with a can do attitude
• Ability to manage own diary
• Willingness to learn, develop and progress.
• An engaging communication and delivery style
• Ability to build authentic and collaborative relationships
• Ability to work largely remotely with occasional travel
• Strong organisational / administration skills
• An engaging communication style and able to build authentic and collaborative relationships
• Experience in apprenticeships
• Experience in the delivery of workshops
• Level 7 CIPD Qualification
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Salary £33,000 - £41,000 per annum
• Mileage paid at 45p per mile
• 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays) plus time off at Christmas)
• A days holiday on your birthday
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Annual leave increments at 2 years and 5 years service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured Wellbeing package including free counselling sessions
• Flexible remote working
• Co-working spaces
• Monthly employee awards
• All equipment provided
• Sick pay
• Eye Tests
• Opportunities for CPD
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time - Permanent