Up to £30k per year
• Observation of teaching, learning and assessment following BePro’s Observation process and schedule.
• Administration checks and internal quality assurance for all Development Coaches to ensure that all relevant processes are being met and timescales adhered to.
• Assignment feedback and internal quality assurance in order to develop marking in line with the Awarding Body requirements
• Analysis of survey results following workshops etc. to establish good practice but to also identify where poor practice needs to be addressed.
Essential Criteria (Please do not apply if you do not fit ALL criteria under this heading)
• At least 1 years' experience in an IQA role
• Relevant qualification such as V1, TAQA, or equivalent
• Relevant occupational competence
• English and Maths GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage own diary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to travel eventually
The position will be home-based, and candidates can be flexible with regard to hours. You will be expected to organise your own hours and manage your own Outlook calendar, however hours must be generally covering office hours. Travel will be required eventually although at the moment all quality checks are being conducted online only.
Please send a CV to email@example.com or call the office in the first instance for an informal discussion on 01642 956970.
Jul 20, 2021
100% Home based
Permanent - Full time