Work with BePro
Learner Experience Manager - Apprenticeships
Key Activities and Responsibilities
• To manage a team of development coaches to ensure they achieve KPI’s and targets and supporting them in all aspects of the role.
• To be the first point of contact for development coaches with day-to-day operational queries.
• Responsible for ensuring development coaches follow the correct processes for scheduling learner visits, sign up and completions.
• Use MI data to track learner progression and achievement.
• Gather data to identify learners at risk of not completing or going past their PED
• Ensure all direct reports have Personal Career Development Plans in place and receive regular performance and feedback reviews.
• Ensure the team are continually trained and developed.
• Work with Quality and Administration teams to ensure compliance with SLA’s at all times.
• Provide monthly one-one review sessions with direct reports.
• Deliver part of the induction for new development coaches
• Carry out performance management measures where required
Key Performance Indicators
• 85% timely success to be maintained across each coach’s caseload
• 100% accurate completion of learner progression reviews and all ESFA/Ofsted related paperwork
• Ensure 90% of learner work is marked within 28 days and a plan put in place where it is not
• Respond to emails within 2 working days, ensuring direct reports do the same
• Complete regular audit checks each month
• Passionate about the delivery of an outstanding learning environment and supporting the learner to succeed
• Encourage ownership and accountability – team
• Open, honest and transparent and always act with integrity
• Collaborative –take ownership but also draw on the benefits of teamwork
• Take accountability to solve the problem
• Responsive to change and dedicated to continuous improvement
• Excellent training and coaching delivery skills
• Able to build and maintain good relationships
• Commercial awareness and knowledge of apprenticeship funding
• Influencing skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to prioritise own work and work well under pressure
• Flexible, enthusiastic and committed
• Advanced communication skills – written and verbal
• Able to analyse data and reporting on findings
• Microsoft experience – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ideally 3 years’ experience of managing and leading teams
• 12 month’s experience of using learning apprenticeship platforms such as Bud, Learning Assistant, Onefile.
• Significant experience of supporting learners using a blended approach of face-to-face and remote support
• Understanding and knowledge of new apprenticeship standards
• Learner focused with a proven track record in supporting their achievement, retention and motivation
• Qualifications in English and maths at a minimum of Level 2
• Full, clean UK driving license
• Flexibility to travel and stay away from home overnight from time to time
• Commitment to own continuous professional development
• Minimum Level 5 Management/HR qualification
37 days holiday
Health Assured Access
Length of service awards
To apply, please send your cv and application to email@example.com. The position is to start on or before 1st February 2023.
Home based with some travel when required
Full time permanent