This qualification replaces the CIPD Diploma in L&D, and is designed for individuals with some L&D experience already who want to progress into a management role. You will gain theoretical knowledge to equip you with a good level of L&D expertise.
We currently offer online learning via two routes - live webinars with other L&D professionals, or on-demand self study
- Delivered in fortnightly 3 hours sessions with a qualified tutor in an online classroom of up to 25 learners
- Set start dates throughout the year, please get in touch for the next start date
- Total study time is approximately 9-12 months depending on start date
- Access to materials and resources on our classroom BePro Active
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support, as and when required
Live On Demand
- Interactive online modules and activities available 24 hours day, study anywhere at any time
- Enrol and get started as soon as you like (upon payment of the deposit)
- Complete your qualification in as little as 7-8 months
- Unlimited tutor support for up to 18 months, and responses within 24 hours
You can pay for your course with low interest free monthly direct debit payments; and we accept all types of credit and debit cards. There are no credit agreements but payments must be kept up to retain access to the course.
We also accept enhanced learning credits. Please note that you will need to join the CIPD as a student member - this cost is not included in the course cost above and is £140 for the year.
You will study the following core and specialist units, and choose one optional unit:
• Organisational performance and culture in practice
• Evidence-based practice
• Professional behaviours and valuing people.
• Supporting self-directed and social learning
• Learning and development design to create value
• Facilitate personalised and performance focused learning
• Specialist employment law
• Advances in digital learning and development
• People management in an international context
• Diversity and inclusion
• Leadership and management development
• Well-being at work
Each module will be assessed with a written assignment.
If you are working in an L&D role, you may be able to complete this qualification as part of an apprenticeship. please contact us for more details.
We also offer delivery in-house to employees on an extremely flexible basis such as block or weekly sessions and can tailor the qualification to suit your organisational requirements.
CIPD Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development
This qualification is suitable for those who already possess a level 3 academic qualification and work in an L&D role, or have a bachelor level qualification and would like to get into an L&D role.
Course fee is £2100 plus VAT, and can be paid over interest free instalments if preferred.