The intermediate level CIPD HR qualification is suitable for those who already possess a level 3 academic qualification and work in an HR role, or those who wish to get into an HR role and possess a level 5 qualification such as an undergraduate degree.
We currently offer online learning via two routes - live webinars with other HR professionals, or on demand self study (NEW for June 2022).
Live Online (£2,520 inc VAT)
- Delivered in fortnightly 3 hours sessions with a qualified tutor in an online classroom of up to 25 learners
- Set start dates throughout the year, please get in touch for the next start date
- Total study time is approximately 12 months depending on start date
- Access to materials and resources on our classroom BePro Active
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support, as and when required
Live On Demand (introductory price of £2,100 inc VAT!)
- Interactive online modules and activities available 24 hours day, study anywhere at any time
- Enrol and get started as soon as you like (upon payment of the deposit)
- Complete your qualification in as little as 6-7 months
- Unlimited tutor support for up to 18 months, and responses within 24 hours
You can pay for your course with interest free monthly direct debit payments; and we accept all types of credit and debit cards. We also accept enhanced learning credits.
Please note that you will need to join the CIPD as a student member - this cost is not included in the course cost above and is £140 for the year.
You will study the following core and specialist units, and choose one optional units:
• Organisational performance and culture in practice
• Evidence-based practice
• Professional behaviours and valuing people
• Employment relationship management
• Talent management and workplace planning
• Reward for performance and contribution.
• Specialist employment law
• Advances in digital learning and development
• Learning and development essentials
• People management in an international context
• Diversity and inclusion
• Leadership and management development
• Well-being at work
Each module will be assessed with a written assignment.
CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management
The new CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management replaces the previous CIPD HR level 5 qualifications and is now available. Study 100% online live with other HR professionals or on demand via self study modules!